Wednesday 26 September 2012

Homework for Saturday, September 30th


Saturday is Speech Pratice.

Hometask:
1. Laboratory work 4.
Tasks I, II (questions 2, 4, 7), III, VI (questions 2-8 ) in writing
Task V - omit.
2. Do the tasks in writing in the handout.
3. Media Project. Newspaper Profile.

The media project is a PowerPoint presentation of the newspaper you choose.
Things to include:

1) Key facts
2) Brief history
3) Key figures
4) Overview of the paper's sections  (i.e. what articles it runs in a typical edition). You are to select an August or September online paper and briefly present its content under sections.

P.S.:
4. Ongoing online tasks

6 comments:

  1. I can't write my name in a Newspaper profile so I am writing here...
    1.Trushina Margarita - The Daily Mirror
    2.Leonova Elizaveta - USA Today

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. Vorozheikina Darya - The Houston Chronicle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, my fault. now you can add your names. The four of you are in the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know, that Andreu are in the hospital, let's give him a chance to analyze any newspaper which he will choose. What do you think?
    As for me I wnat to work with "The New York Times".

    ReplyDelete